Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Priceline.com ripoff Outrages charges and dishonest ratings Internet

Just another unhappy and very mad priceline customer.
I bought a hotel room in NYC that I thought was rated 4 stars by priceline but only 3 stars by AAA. That in itself explains the price difference. The real bad part of the experience was when I called the hotel to request a king size bed and they told me that would be a $60.00 per night upgrade. After being stonewalled by various CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE I had to E-mail someone who told me I should have read the fine print which allows the hotels that discretion.
They are a totally deceptive organization run by thieves and con artists. They hid behind rigid and inflexible policies to disguise their fraudulent practices. I just hope that I can prevent this from happening to other people.

Dan
Tamarac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/internet/pricelinecom-ripoff-outrages-charges-and-dishonest-ratings-internet-210902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content