Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Priceline.com

Nationwide
    USA

Priceline.com Be ware of biding on priceline.com Nationwide

On 4/16/2017 I bid on a hotel room in Mexico international airport through priceline bedding process, what a mistake, in Mexico city , price line placed my bid of $50 on Krystal Urban Aeropuerto CD De Mexico 7 KM away which was advertising on all web sites at $51 with free cancellation , which means that price line saved one singe dollar When I tried to cancel and rebook in a hotel near the airport, I realized the nightmare dealing with priceline.

I was told twice if the hotel agrees they will cancel it , and they will call me in 1/2 hour which they never did. All the hotel advertisings are with free cancellation, but price line refused to cancel and they never even called me back Beware of price line they have a horrible customer service. as soon as they take your money you do not get any help from them. this will be my last time dealing with price line.

I was expecting my bid to go to Marriot , Hilton or Camino Real .the  three of them were asking between $90 and $100 but instead price line bid $50 on a hotel room asking $51 what a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2017 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pricelinecom/nationwide/pricelinecom-be-ware-of-biding-on-pricelinecom-nationwide-1368614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content