Complaint Review: Priestess Princess

• Reported By: spada86 — Maple Alabama Canada
  • Priestess Princess

Internet
    USA

Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet

I contacted this so called psychic about my current situation with my ex boyfriend.

She then told me she could do a binding spell but I would need to pay her $666 to do it.

I had told my friend about her so she emailed her and made up a fake story, fake names, even included a fake picture. The psychic then told her she could reunite her and her lost ex boyfriend if she paid her. When my friend called her out on it and said she was busted she stopped responding back to her.

In the mean time she was contacting me asking me for payment, saying that she did the spell for me already. When i approached her about the email regarding my friend she never addressed it. My friend also put her name on the Western Union fraud list.

This woman feeds off people who are at their most vulnerable, she still has not taken any accountability for her actions and for her scams.

I was lucky enough not to have sent her the money.

These are the names she uses to get the money:

Receiver's name: Uyi Thompson

Receiver's address: 13, Trinity Road, East Legon, Accra, Ghana.

Receiver's name: Oyesile Oluwagbenga Abolabe

Address: Oxford Street, Osu , Accra, Ghana.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2017 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/priestess-princess/internet/priestess-princess-psychic-love-spells-binding-spells-black-magic-return-your-lover-1355781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content