Complaint Review: Prime Business Funding

• Reported By: SADDAYNC — New Bern North Carolina USA
  • Prime Business Funding

Internet
    USA

Prime Business Funding: Stephen Roy Complete Loan Fraud - Deceptive Practices - Disappearing act Miami Florida

My business was in need of some financing.  Being a new company, getting funding for a decent rate is hard.  Stephen Roy of Prime Business Funding got me a loan at a very crummy rate.  He clamed to have a sweet in house loan and that after 5 days in this deal, he would re-finance at a longer term with a better rate.  He said I just had to show a very short term ability to pay a daily ach.

He also said the first loan was just a formality.  I am so kicking myself in the butt.  As soon as the first loan went through - which I could not afford - he dissappeared and left me holding the bag.  Took his commission and ran. I even have his promises via email which.  He will not answer calls or return emails.  I have a wife and 3 children I will have to tell about this mistake and will also lose my business for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-business-funding/internet/prime-business-funding-stephen-roy-complete-loan-fraud-deceptive-practices-disappea-1399285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content