Complaint Review: Prime TV LLC

• Reported By: Centreville Virginia
  • Prime TV LLC
    125 Murray Hill Rd, Suites H, I & F
    Southern Pines, North Carolina

Prime TV LLC Installation Rebate hassles, false promises and slow prossessing Southern Pines North Carolina

In May of 2002, I subscribed to DirecTV based on Prime TV's installation rebate offer of $140. It's been five months and still no check.

I've talked to numerous "customer service" reps and "supervisors" and got a consistent run-around: "It takes time"; "We'll bump your status up to critical"; "I'll print out your record and give it to my supervisor and he'll walk it down to accounting." Yeah, right.

All that got me nowhere. I talked to Brad, Trudy, Tonya, and left messages for Jeff Hess, the manager of customer service.

I filed a complaint with the NC AG's office at http://www.jus.state.nc.us/cpframe.htm. I faxed a copy of the comlaint to Prime TV at 910-693-1630. Within 15 minutes I got a call from the General Counsel's office at Prime TV, promising to overnight me a check for the $140. I asked for interest and time spent on the hassle and the GC offered $200 plus interest.

We'll see...

Ed
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prime-tv-llc/southern-pines-north-carolina-28387/prime-tv-llc-installation-rebate-hassles-false-promises-and-slow-prossessing-southern-pi-39495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content