Complaint Review: Primecast

• Primecast
    3800 Park Central Blvd N
    Internet
    United States of America

Primecast underqualified, rude, stupid, lazy, Internet

Primecast has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are extremely unorganized and lazy when it comes to customer service. I cancelled with them 5 months ago due to their terrible internet connections. Basically, when it would reach below 40 degrees outside the internet would shut off for sometimes days at time. The tech support would always blame AT&T claiming that it is their equipment they use therefore they should be at fault when service is down. I had Primecast (which was the only internet provider available in my apartment building) for 14 months. In those 14 months I had 10 open tickets with them regarding internet service and billing problems.

I finally decided to cancel with them after my bill was coming up due on the 2nd of the month and the 15th of the same month with NO explanation as to why. Primecast said I would have to pay for the equipment and would be refunded once we send it back. It has been 5 months and I have called them at the beginning of every single week looking for my refund. I am never transferred to a supervisor no matter how many times I've asked. They have given me the same exact story for 3 months. That the refund has been processed and is in que to post to my bank account midnight that night. every Monday for 3 months it has been the same exact story. I have chalked it up as a loss and realized I will never get that money back.
The customer support staff is inexperienced and have no knowledge of their own computer system. "I'm new" is always the same excuse I get every time I talk to someone.

It is better to live without internet or buy dial up then to sign with Primecast!!!! Terrible internet provider, terrible company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primecast/internet/primecast-underqualified-rude-stupid-lazy-internet-827048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content