Complaint Review: Primeone Financial

• Reported By: stockton California
  • Primeone Financial
    info@primeone
    New York, New York

Primeone Financial ripped off and scammed for 187.00 out of my savings with a promise of a credit card New York New York

On April 15, 2003 I received a phone call from a woman named, "Janet ext.794". She stated to me that I had been approved for a credit card with a credit line of $1000.00.

I had recently been sending out applications for cards to build a credit history so when this call came I naturally assumed that it was one of the credit card companies I had applied to.

She proceeded to ask me some questions like, my full name, social security, my address, annual income, the name of my bank and city where it was located etc...

When I had supplied her with all the information she needed, she explained that the money would be withdrawn from my account in fifteen days and I would be receiving my card within about 20-25 days.

She went on to say that someone else would shortly contact me from her financial office to verify my information. Afew minutes later some did and this time it was a male and after speaking with me I received a confirmation# 4817.

I recently received my bank statement and it looked like this:

Withdral PH# 416-542-1611
TYPE: Primeone ID:03010
DATA: NATIONAL CREDIT00225

Maria
stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primeone-financial/new-york-new-york/primeone-financial-ripped-off-and-scammed-for-18700-out-of-my-savings-with-a-promise-of-a-57757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content