Complaint Review: Primerica

• Primerica
    www.primerica.com
    Boca Raton, Florida
    United States of America

hi, i just started with primerica i did some resurge onthe company and i found nothing. unfortunately i did the reserge with the b.b.b and some other sites that are just as corrupt well i wan't out but i dodn't want to lose my money if anyone out there knows if i could get my $200 dollars back please let me know i don't want those bastards to get away with my money they already try to doop my parents fortunately they where smart enough to not want to have anithing to do with primerica.

i live in the state of florida if i cant get my money back is there some kind of goverment agency i could talk to about legal action, if u know or know some class legal action being taken against primerica please let me know those f***ers can't keep getting away wit hthis we have to stop them please let me knoe about what i could do.

John Plantation, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2003 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primerica/boca-raton-florida/primerica-deception-recruting-con-artist-ripoff-boca-raton-florida-nationwideupdate-prim-41677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

WHy didn't i see this coming?

AUTHOR: Santos - (U.S.A.)

LIsten, i was ripped off by these people less than a week ago. What i did was call my credit card company and told them to stop payment to Primerica. They told me they would investigate when the card is actually charged. I suggest you call your credit card, or bank and let them know before you are actually charged. Inform them of this site if they want to investigate.