Complaint Review: Primerica

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Reported By: atlanta Georgia
  • Primerica

Cartersville, Georgia

First lead to Primerica through a friend - but she was backing off because of other opportunities.
Got Called by Robert, the RVP in Cartersville, GA with the basic line of "We are Opening up to 30 Offices in North Georgia this year, and you are the right person to help us in this goal"
Was asked if I was available to attend a company overview the next night.

Went to their "Corporate Overview" the next day, Tuesday, and found out that Robert was out of town, and met with one of his future RVPs. Was introduced to another gentleman who began a powerpoint presentation on Primerica, the Financial Services part of CitiGroup, the "Largest Financial Services Company in the World"

At this point still not sure what I was getting into...To make a long story short, paid my 199.00, got my license, and left for 'greener pastures'.

DO NOT BE FOOLED - PEOPLE! This "smells like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck"

DP
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primerica/cartersville-georgia-30126/primerica-financial-services-ripoff-we-are-opening-30-new-offices-in-north-georgia-this-ye-140757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

Just to add to this report...
As of this date, I have my Life License, still waiting for the test reimbusement ($90) and have begun to sever ties with Primerica...

People, do not be fooled into spending $199 to "Become a business Owner." - I was mezmorized into living, breathing, dreaming the Primerica lifestyle - and the number of friends that I lost because they would not come onboard...well, my ship sank - Primerica is a joke, especially when I made my upline thousands and saw no 1 penny in return...

STAY AWAY - AND RUN LIKE HELL WHEN PRIMERICA COMES A CALLIN'!!!