Complaint Review: Principal Secret - Guthy Renker

• Principal Secret - Guthy Renker
    3340 Ocean Pk Blvd.
    Santa Monica, California
    USA

Principal Secret - Guthy Renker They send things you didn't order, then tap your bank account witout authorization Santa Monica California

I had ordered skin care products from Principal Secret advertised by Guthy-Renker a good while ago.  Paid with a debit card, actually liked the product but they would send much more than I needed or wanted.  I contacted them to tell them to stop sending product, as it's expensive, and I had more than enough.  They would ignore my request and keep sending product, tapping my bank account each time for around $60.  Twice they have caused me to loose points on my credit score because I was not expecting or budgeting that amount to be taken.

This week I received yet another shipment, which I do not want, and I had already told them six months ago to stop all shipments.  I put the information on Facebook, and have had quite a few people contact me who have had the same problem.  Apparently, this is common practice for Guthy Renker.  It needs to stop, and it may take a class action lawsuit to make it stop.  It is illegal to ship products and take payments from customers who do not order the product.

When I contacted Principal Secret to complain, I was told to go to the post office, and mail the package back via certified mail at my own expense of course.  I was further told that I MIGHT get reimbursement within 6-8 WEEKS! This is "in your face" theft, and it needs to stop. I want my money back right now, and I do not intend to pay for return shipping.  This company is doing this to thousands of people, and their policies need to be exposed so that future buyers of the things they sell and the manufacturers can walk into this kind of rip off with their eyes wide open.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/principal-secret-guthy-renker/santa-monica-california-90405/principal-secret-guthy-renker-they-send-things-you-didnt-order-then-tap-your-bank-ac-1053129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content