Complaint Review: Printer Depot

• Printer Depot

Nationwide
    USA

Printer Depot Failing Customer Service Dallas Texas

In early February, 2017 Isent Computer Depot a HP 3800printer for repair.  The printer was not printing full textand often printed irregular lines of red dots.  Printer Depot agreed to perform the needed repoars.  The printer was returned to me February 27 with test pages from Printer Depot wich clear showed similar printing plemishes (perhaps worse then when I sent the printer to them.  No satisfied with the repair,  I wrote the company on February 27includein the blemished printed pages which they sent to me.  I received no reponse without response  I called the company on March 20, and received no reponse.  I wrote the company again on March 28.  Again no response.  I called a second time on March 29.  This time I was sent to a tech support fellow by the name of Kendall.

Kendell offered solution to my complaint after my multiple attempts to contact Printer Depot, was that I was to repair regular maintenance on a belt and check the toner.  I informed him that I didn't ship the printer to them to receive it back in a condition in which I needed to do maintenance or repairs.

I got no satisfactory resolution from Kendall nor the company.  After a considerable period of discussion on the telephone about my problem, and my unwillingness to perform "maintenance" under the situation, I asked Kendall to speak with his supervisor and get back to me.  The supervisor proved to be even less help.  I ended the conversation when Kendall began to give me unsolicited legal advice that I should bring suit against HP to recover.

I hope to be cooperative, but it seem wrong to me to send a printer to Printer Depot to be repaired and have it returned to me in unsatisfactory condition and then be told to perform "maintenance" on the machine.  Also, the failure of Printer Depot to promptly respond to written and telephoned request for customer service, reflect poor business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2017 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/printer-depot/nationwide/printer-depot-failing-customer-service-dallas-texas-1364756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content