Complaint Review: Printerpix

• Reported By: petfar — Norton Internet United Kingdom
  • Printerpix

Internet
    United States of America

Printerpix Quality of product unacceptable - Customer Service hopeless - currently 2 months and waiting, Internet

I ordered a Calendar (via Groupon) in mid September 2012.  It was delivered at the end of September. The quality was unacceptable. I wrote and complained.

8th October - I received a reply from Customer Services (David Lawrence) asking for details of faults. I supplied this information

11th October - I received a further e-mail from Customer Services (Quasim Rauf) asking for further details of the faults so they could issue a replacement. I supplied the information. No reply.

20th October - I received an e-mail from Faisal Hussein (Customer Services Manager) "I am writing in regards to your recent response to our survey. I see that you have experienced some difficulties during your experience with Printerpix. Can you please reply highlighting your concerns and I will personally ensure they are fully resolved for you?" I replied.

28th October - I received a further e-mail from Faisal Hussein (Customer Services Manager) apologising, acknowledging the faults and offering a free replacement with instructions how to do this. I tried but could only make it work if I paid for it again!  I wrote to Faisal explaining this problem and asking for further instructions. No reply. (I chased it on the 8th October and 16th October - No reply.)

17th November - Still nothing.

Two month so far and running.  Product: faulty.  Customer Service: unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/printerpix/internet/printerpix-quality-of-product-unacceptable-customer-service-hopeless-currently-2-mont-970525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content