Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased metal prints from Printerpix via Groupon.  In addition to the metal prints, I ordered metal easels that allow the prints to be displayed on a wall.  Printerpix sent me the prints but did not send me the easels that I have paid for.

I have tried numerous times to call them.  Not once in the past few months have I called them and not gotten an error message about the phones being out of service.

After complaining to Groupon, I received an email from Printerpix telling me that my inquiry was being assigned to a special respresentative. After a number of weeks and more attempts to email and phone the company (I even tried their Twitter account), I received an email telling me that my inquiry was being turned over to their "logistics team".  In my emails to them I have been sending them copies of the "picking list" (packing list?) and invoice which shows that I paid for items and these items were not included in my shipment.  Their emails to me are obviously nothing more than stall tactics.

I placed my order in early December.  It is now mid-February and I have not heard from anyone in weeks.  I still have not received the items I paid them for.

I wish I had researched this company and read online reviews before placing my order.  There are plenty of reviews online warning against this company. I wrongly trusted Groupon to do business with trustworthy, reputable merchants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/printerpix/lake-mary-florida-32746/printerpix-did-not-send-me-items-that-i-paid-for-lake-mary-florida-1123481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printerpix