Complaint Review: PRINTPAL INKJET CARTRIDGES

• Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Reported By: Ft. Morgan Co
  • PRINTPAL INKJET CARTRIDGES
    Internet

It sounded so good. $12.95 for black and color injets for my expensive photo-quality printer that usually ran $35.00. I thought I would stock up on such a "good deal". I ordered two black cartridges (which I use more than the color) and one color cartridge.

I'll be ready, I thought, when my expensive cartridges ran out (which was six months later). The computer chip on one was defective, but the other black one worked. I thought it would be no problem to get this defective cartridge replaced.

Then I e-mailed Mechelle, requesting a cartridge with a working computer chip. What I got was the shaft. The company refused to replace their defective product under any condition. So beware, children, of deals that appear to be too good.

Not only will they stick you with a defective cartridge, but the color cartridge has proven to have highly inferior printing quality. Catch a sale with an established, reputable company and bypass PrintPal. They are no pals

Vanita
Ft. Morgan, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2002 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/printpal-inkjet-cartridges/internet/printpal-inkjet-cartridges-are-cheap-ripoffs-internet-usa-23253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

printpal NOT a ripoff!

AUTHOR: Vic - (U.S.A.)

I have been dealing with printpal for over 2 years and have reordered several times.

At least to this point, I have never gotten a bad cartridge for my Epson printer, and they have always worked well for me.

Printpal will stand by their product! they admitted that there was a production run problem

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I too had problems with the print cartridges. I called the company and they admitted that there was a production run problem. They offered to send me two new cartridges no questions asked. They even sent me a pre-paid mailer to send the defective ones back. They are a class act and don't deserve the bad criticism they are getting here. I would submit to you that they respond by the way you interact with them!