Complaint Review: Prism Point Technologies

• Reported By: Cary North Carolina
  • Prism Point Technologies
    4605 Coates Dr.
    Fairburn, Georgia

Prism Point Technologies Will not return calls or emails! No payment! Fairburn Georgia

We have been trying to get paid, unsuccessfully, from Prism Point for 2 jobs we completed last year during the month of July and August 2008. The PPT Ticket #'s are 167834 and 176101. We took a great risk in performing these jobs with the notion that we would be paid for our services. The jobs were completed and the clients are happy so we would like to be reimbursed for our effort.

Laura Bot is supposed to be the one to contact in Accounts Receivable but she either never checks her voicemail or doesn't feel like calling me back. Tried leaving a voicemail for Mitch Wright - CFO but his mailbox has been full for over a month now.

The charge for what we did was only $330 total so I find it hard to believe that they cannot pay that. You can't talk to anyone there with a brain or any decision making ability. I have just filed a complaint with the Atlanta BBB, but we all know that it won't do a bit of good. These jokers still have the nerve to email me jobs that they want us to do. I have no idea how we ended up on their vendor list, but I would love to get a hold of it and email all of the other vendors about how lousy Prism Point is.

Call Laura Bot at 866-323-4146 or email mwright@prismpoint.com if you are having the same issue that I am. Maybe if we all bother them enough, something might actually get done over there.

DON'T DO WORK FOR PRISM POINT!!!

John
Cary, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prism-point-technologies/fairburn-georgia-30213/prism-point-technologies-will-not-return-calls-or-emails-no-payment-fairburn-georgia-439119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content