Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Prism Pointe Technologies
    4605 Coates Drive
    Fairburn, Georgia
    United States of America

PPT is a contract vendor for several large companies throughout the US performing computer repair; it hires local computer companies to perform the work.

I have had an invoice open with them since 06/05/2008 that they have not paid.

I have made several inquires with no response.

The sales dept calls me about once every 4-6 months asking us to do more work for them; when I inform them of their status "suspended" and why, they just say they'll look into it and I don't hear back.

Even if they did pay it at this point I would not do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prism-pointe-technologies/fairburn-georgia-30213/prism-pointe-technologies-does-not-pay-invoices-fairburn-georgia-575849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ex Employee is Obviously disgruntled

AUTHOR: PPTEMPLOYEE - (United States of America)

It is not normal practice for PPT to not pay their contractors. If you are an ex employee, you obviously did something to get fired. No good employee ever quits PPT and in fact, most employees have been working there for many years. You say you personally ensured contractors got paid. Obviously the truth of the matter is you were part of the problem, and you were let go as a result. PPT is an awesome Company to work for. We had our problems, just as many companies did when the economy went south. MPC and their bankruptcy caused our problems. We have worked hard to repair this, repaying everyone. My suggestion is you loook long and hard at yourself and what you did to be let go.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not Surprised

AUTHOR: Former Employee - (United States of America)

It's actually a normal practice for Prism Pointe not to pay their contractors on time if at all. Mainly because PPT is paid before the contractors does the work.

I'm happy you were finally paid. When I worked there I would personally take care of every contractor I hired and sit with accounting until every invoice was paid.

I would always feel bad for the contractors and put myself in their shoes. PPT is a family owned company that's not as big as they claim.

It's like rolling dice when you work with PPT as an employee or contractor.

Use PPT at your own risk!

Paid - after 2 years

AUTHOR: Lassen PC - (United States of America)

Just wanted to update this report. After my first year of open invoices and repeated filing with Prism Point Technologies accounting dept, I had written the account off as bad debt.  A year later out of the blue, I did receive payment in full for services rendered; there was no explanation as to why.  I am unaware as to what caused this to happen (a presumption would be some internal house cleaning).