Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Reported By: Rebecca — Gastonia North Carolina United States of America
  • Privacy Matters 123

Internet
    United States of America

Privacy Matters 123 charged my bank account 24.95 without my knowledge and caused my account to be overdrawn. Internet

The company, Privacy Matters 123 called me and offered to sell me a security product. I told them I would look at it but if I didn't like it I would return it. He said I would not receive the material for 2-3 weeks and I would not be billed until after I had received the material and had time to look over it. He said I could cancel it with no charge to me.

He billed $24.95 to my card the same day he was talking to me on the phone. I told him I would not have the money in my account for a few more days. He billed my card anyway and caused my bank account to be overdrawn.

We are following the instructions from our bank to give this company a few days to refund our money. If they do not then we will have to disput the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/privacy-matters-123/internet/privacy-matters-123-charged-my-bank-account-2495-without-my-knowledge-and-caused-my-acco-533222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content