Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - 24 Protect Plus

• Reported By: Maimi California
  • Privacy Matters - 24 Protect Plus
    Dealpass.com
    Nationwide

Privacy Matters - 24 Protect Plus - RIPOFF GET your ALL money BACK Dealpass.com Nationwide

Ok, very simple call the number you get from the credit card bill, and tell the customer service rep that you NEED to speak to supervisor now (2 times). He will ask you why? you reply: I want ALL my money refuned. Becuase customer rep only can refund one monthly charge. Also find when you got this started, ie how many month you were charged. Just be consistant with super, you don't need to shout or be anoying, they will refund your money when you mention that you didn't authorize this and that you want all your money back.

If you talk to customer rep (first person on the line) he will try to sell you this program and just waist your time, you need to talk to sup.

So that's about it, I know this can me more elaborate, some might think.

You may wonder how I know this, I work there. I know, it's sounds discusting. Just waiting to be fired anyway, so don't worry I am not staying there for long.

So quick steps are:
1 Call 1800 # on bill
2 As for supervisor (2 times)
3 Refund ALL money with supervisor. confirm how many month were charged

Help me promote this. If you know how please contact me at for questions
nkvartler #### gmail.com

Nick
Maimi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2005 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/privacy-matters-24-protect-plus/nationwide/privacy-matters-24-protect-plus-ripoff-get-your-all-money-back-dealpasscom-nationwide-163243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content