Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, November 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: hoghunter — Gilmer Texas United States of America
Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123

Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123 I got a notice from bank that Privacy Matters was attempting to charge $125 for their services. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was notified that they were trying to charge my card for $125 subscription. I never ordered nor have I even heard of them. Then I found a blog post stating my card number came from classmates.com, where I am/WAS a member!!! I suspect that it was a popup that got clicked on accidentally, but someone had to give them my cc info!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/privacy-matters-privacy-matters-123/internet/privacy-matters-privacy-matters-123-i-got-a-notice-from-bank-that-privacy-matters-was-a-528068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123