Complaint Review: Privacy Protection Plus- Memberworks

• Privacy Protection Plus- Memberworks
    Montreal, Quebec
    Montreal, Quebec
    United States of America

Privacy Protection Plus- Memberworks Privacy Protection Plus, Memberworks - Another Ripoff Montreal, Quebec

Memberworks Toronto On Privacy Report offered a card that would allow me discounts on various products. I told them I do not purchase anything over the phone so they said they would send me info out it in the mail.  There was no charge for this and I could use it for a month and then if not happy just call them and cancel it.
The package never did come in the mail but the amount of $20.95 appeared on my credit card with no phone number or address to contact them.  I was told the contact number to cancel was included in the package they claim they sent me.
I have found out since then this is their scam nobody gets a package mailed to them and every one gets ripped off for $20.95.
If HBC lets companies like this use their name no one will want anything to do with them.I hope to be released from the above payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/privacy-protection-plus-memberworks/montreal-quebec-/privacy-protection-plus-memberworks-privacy-protection-plus-memberworks-another-ripof-525572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content