Complaint Review: Prize Claims Center

• Reported By: Bucyrus Kansas
  • Prize Claims Center

Nationwide

Prize Claims Center Ripoff No Call Violation Nationwide

*Author of original report: Paul Called Again!

When I checked my voice mail this morning, there was a call from "Paul" at the Prize Claims Center. He left a call back number of 877-256-7894. He did not request to leave a message for any particular person (there are 2 of us in the household). He just said that they had received an entry to win a car and we had one 1 of 4 major prizes and to call them back. I have not entered any contests and I checked with the other member of the household who also stated that she had not entered any contests. I called the above number back from my cell phone and this is how the phone was answered (a recording)"Thank you for calling. For training purposes and quality assuance this call may be recorded" and then it clicked into some really bad music. I hung up the phone, got online and filed a complaint on the No Call Registry. I can't believe they actually left a message on our voice mail.

S.n.
Bucyrus, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2004 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prize-claims-center/nationwide/prize-claims-center-ripoff-no-call-violation-nationwide-122450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Paul Called Again!

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

When I checked my messages today, I had a message from Paul at the Prize Claim Center again, advising "us" that "we" had won (referring to a new car drawing...no one in my household has entered one) and telling me to call him at 877-256-7894. I previously reported this number to the No Call Registry. Surprise, Paul, my Caller ID picked up the date, time AND telephone number: 708-539-2373. When I did a search for this number it comes back as being unidentified, BUT it is a number out of Chicago Heights, IL and the telephone service is Mpower Communications Corp-IL. I am now once again contacting the NO CALL REGISTRY with all of this information.