Complaint Review: Pro Aerial Photography

• Pro Aerial Photography
    4955 Braddock Dr.
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    USA

Pro Aerial Photography Austin Jones ILLEGAL DRONE PILOT Colorado Springs Colorado

I emailed Pro Aerial Photogarphy asking for a quote to take drone video of properties my company has listed for sale.

I was given a quote for $199.00 for each property.  I asked if he was FAA legal.  He replied, "I have all of the required credentials".  I asked for a copy of his FAA UAS License and Insurance.  Nothing..  I emailed two more times with no reply.

So I called the FAA in Denver and asked if this kid was legal.  Lance Rooms of the Denver FDSO informed me that Austin Jones does NOT have a remote pilot license and is illegal to charge money for any part of using his drone.

I emailed Austin back asking about this and he cussed me out and called me names.

I have filed a report against him with the FAA, BBB, Angie's List (he was dumb enough to join even though he knew he was a scammer), Google Reviews, Consumer Protection Agency, CO Attorney General and a few other online review sites.

This company is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2017 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-aerial-photography/colorado-springs-colorado-80920/pro-aerial-photography-austin-jones-illegal-drone-pilot-colorado-springs-colorado-1375720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content