Report: #207602

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Reported By: Tucson Arizona
  • Pro Seal

Internet

Ordered from the website address ProSeal on 18 April 2006. I ordered extra parts with this order. I got an email stating they were behind in orders and it would take 10 to 12 weeks before delivery. I went on vacation and returned to find no order had been received. I have tried to contact Pro Seal by phone (1-800-716-8667) and email at customercare@stormback.com (per their phone message). Everytime I call the phone number, I get a recording and when it clicks through I am now disconnected. The customer service care email site is not any good either. I am at a loss here. Need some assistance just in contacting these people.

Bill
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-seal/internet/pro-seal-ripoff-internet-207602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Pro Seal Number Now is Shape and Style Number

AUTHOR: Patti - (U.S.A.)

I was reading Bill's complaint and the customer service number is the same as Shape and Style's customer service number I filed a complaint against the company on 5/15/07. I now have an actual number when the money was taken out of my banking account 212-481-6406.

This company is running a good scam. My rush delivery should cost 9.95. my packing slip indicates 45.75. I cannot get through to the company, and the e-mail customerservice@stromback.com does not exist. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, It is companies like this that ruin it for legitimate companies. I will never purchase anything from a TV commercial again.

Patti
cleveland GA
USA

total ripoff

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

Hi have the same problem.
I found the info for this company
DomainDoorman LLC.
501 NE 1st. Ave. Suite #201
Miami, FL 33132
Phone/Fax 347-214-0249

You can call them to file a complaint.
We need to get this company off the net.

They are not in this country.
You can do a whois search which will give you
the address and phone of this company.

You can also call the us attorney office.
Also ordered my product in april.