Complaint Review: Pro Tow of Hillsboro

• Pro Tow of Hillsboro
    4901 Biddle Road
    Central Point, OR
    United States

Pro Tow of Hillsboro Protow is charging for tools used when they were not needed! Hillsboro Oregon

My friends car got towed for sitting in a no parking area. The guy who towed it took a picture & sent it to someone & then the picture was sent to the owner. This happened yesterday. The company told him he couldn't pick it up until today(@ $80 per day storage fee). He had mentioned they told him it was going to be over $480 to get it out today. I know a lil bit about the tow world and it sounded very high to me so I called them myself. The very rude receptionist didn't want to itemize the total to me but I got her to. Something that didn't sound right to me was she said they were charging $25 per picture taken, they used a wench & a dolly. I asked her why they would be used. I told her i had pictures sent from the driver & there was nothing it needed to be wench out of & no reason all 4 tires needed to be lifted. She basically called me a liar and said it was still going to b the price unless I sent the picture. [continued below]....

..... So I did & in the email I said I wanted her to send me an itemized receipt so I could look over everything . Also, the pictures their driver took & that I am paying 4 & a written reason why the dolly & wench were used and also i wanted our communication to be documented. So she called instead and just said "I got the email, the price is still $480" So I told him to call and request the stuff again, a guy answered & refused to answer why those tools were used, said we were lying about the driver sending a picture & told my friend that he was never getting his car back and to go f*ck himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2017 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-tow-of-hillsboro/central-point-or-97502/pro-tow-of-hillsboro-protow-is-charging-for-tools-used-when-they-were-not-needed-hillsbo-1388907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content