Complaint Review: PRO TRAVEL CONNECTIONS

• PRO TRAVEL CONNECTIONS
    120 PINNACLE PLACE,SUITE. J
    LITTLE RIVER, South Carolina
    USA

PRO TRAVEL CONNECTIONS BLUE / GREEN RESORTS WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS ON A REFUND AFTER BEING SOLD A PACKAGE UNDER CONDITIONS THAT DO NOT PERTAIN TO MY STATUS LITTLE RIVER South Carolina

I was sold a package for $99.00 and was billed through a debit card.After a request for my package information i was told a major credit card was needed,along with ID'S showing the same address for me and my wife. None of this applies to me I dont have a MAJOR CREDIT CARD, WE BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT ADDRESSES,AND WE ARE NOT MARRIED.

I have contacted the company several times and also sent a letter as instructed for a refund but have yet to hear anything from them. I have called numerous times and was told somebody would call me back but have yet to hear from them on that aspect as well.

None of the things were explained at the time of purchase, and now nobody want to return my calls or request for a refund as per the company that i recieved via email instuctions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-travel-connections/little-river-south-carolina-29566/pro-travel-connections-blue-green-resorts-will-not-return-my-calls-on-a-refund-after-be-1170713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content