Complaint Review: Proactive Solution

6 Commerce Way
    Des Moines, Iowa
    United States of America

Proactive Solution Unauthorized Charges Des Moines, Iowa

I only wanted to try the product for $19.95. I was never told that I enrolled in some type of "club" that would automatically re-supply me every ninety days. When I recieved my second shipment, I called to cancel the service that was in October. In November, I was billed $39.95 and I called to cancel again. Since then I have been billed $39.95 for both, December, and now January and I have recieved no product since November.

I have been forced to cancel my debit card. During this time, I have never been able to talk to a human being. All I get is an automated help line. I am very angry and I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General, Chamber of Commerce, and BBB. This is obviously a well designed money grab and these people should not be allowed to do business this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/proactive-solution/des-moines-iowa-50336/proactive-solution-unauthorized-charges-des-moines-iowa-993329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content