Complaint Review: PROCPR

• PROCPR
    5005 Plainfield Ave NE Suite B
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    USA

PROCPR PROTRAININGS, PROCPR.ORG PROCPR False CPR certification and cards. WARNING! Do not get scammed by them. Grand Rapids Michigan

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: PRO CPR

I am a paramedic in Southern California and am required to maintain cpr certification every 2 years for my profession. I decided to try PROCPR.org because I googled CPR Certification American Heart Association. Their add claims they are "AHA Compliant", so I decided to take their course. I've always taken my CPR from the Red Cross or American Heart Association in the past. After taking the program - which was a total joke by the way - I got some dinky looking card that looked nothing like my card of previous years. I immediatly called to see if they were indeed "AHA Compliant". They gave me some carefully worded answer about how the AHA doesn't endorse any online courses, etc. It's pretty obvious this company is using the American Heart Association as a way of luring customers to believe their courses is accredited by them. Why else would they say their CPR certification classes are "AHA Compliant".

What Procpr is doing is just flat out not right and a total scam. There program is really just terribly easy and I didn't learn a thing. They then send you a worthless card that my employer would not accept. If you do some digging, you will find out there are lots more people like me who have been ripped off by this so called scam "company".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/procpr/grand-rapids-michigan-49525/procpr-protrainings-procprorg-procpr-false-cpr-certification-and-cards-warning-do-not-1125947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

PRO CPR

AUTHOR: Sherry - ()

I am very sad to hear someone calling PRO CPR a ripoff and a scam. PRO CPR has helped thousands of Healthcare proffesionals to renew their CPR and First aid without spending hours in a classroom. His complaint does not say anywhere that he had a skill evaluation only that he completed the online portion. He also states the class was easy. I would certainly hope any CPR class would be easily navigated by a Paramedic if not I sure don't want that person caring for me if I become the victim of sudden cardiac death. I have been doing Skill Evaluations for users of PRO Trainings for almost two years and have never had anyone's card denied by their employer. I also teach full classes and in those classes I issue PRO cards.

I have done skill evaluations or full classes for Dental offices Nurses Home health aids workers from care homes and group homes without ever having a problem. The founder of PRO Trainings is a paramedic with many years in the field of EMS. Nowhere does PRO ever say they are affiliated with the AHA and the AHA does not and cannot approve or disapprove of any other organization. PRO trainings Ashi Heart savers and many others do follow the American Heart Association guidelines.

This Paramedic and any other person not sure of what is needed should always check first to see what the organizationthey work for requires. PRO trainings also offers a money back guarantee and will even speak to the employer on behalf of the employee. All this makes me feel this person did not actually speak to anyone at PRO trainings before or after he completed the online training and I also believe he never completed any hands on component.