Complaint Review: Proctor Gallagher Institute, LLC

8766 East Shea Blvd Ste 106-621
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Proctor Gallagher Institute, LLC Bait and Switch Scottsdale Arizona

I needed help for on line marketing of e books I had ready to publish.  I contacted the representative Arash and told him that I needed help to get it marketed.  He suggested a six day Matriix Event where All the contacts I needed would be attending.

On my last day of the event I met with his representative Peggy McColl a writer with 25 years in the business.  She informed me that unless the book was a top seller No Money was made the the e publishing.

Very disaapointed with her like why did I come to this Ripoff event to be told that it was not a money maker so why did I spend $15,000 for something useless help.

I disputed the credit card charges and got no where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/proctor-gallagher-institute-llc/scottsdale-arizona-85260/proctor-gallagher-institute-llc-bait-and-switch-scottsdale-arizona-1131350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content