Complaint Review: Product Research Panel - E Market Research Group

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Reported By: canoga park California
  • Product Research Panel - E Market Research Group
    Internet

Product Research Panel - E Market Research Group ripoff Operates Exactly Like Consumer Research Corporation SCAM that promises a free 40GB Apple ipod after completing 6 offers. Offers completed. No response to emails. Status shows that I don't qualify for gift. Internet

This company promises a free 40gb apple ipod after completing 6 offers. I completed all the offers required, spending over $65. I have sent multiple emails to but never received a response.

The company operates exactly like consumer research corporation (CRC),and I'm almost positive they are the same company just by reading different complaints for the CRC.

I kept all the confirmation emails from the merchant's whose offers I completed as proof. One merchant gave me a contact number, but when I called it I received an voicemail box. The last time I called, the number was no longer in service.

Tanieca
canoga park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/product-research-panel-e-market-research-group/internet/product-research-panel-e-market-research-group-ripoff-operates-exactly-like-consumer-re-118081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content