Complaint Review: Product Test Panel .com

• Product Test Panel .com
    www.producttestpanel.com
    Nationwide

Product Test Panel .com ripoff Www.producttestpanel.com internet

This is such a ripoff I agree with everyone who has complained about this company. they change the requirments to where there is no way you can recieve the free product, which for me was a free dell notebook.

first I had to sign up for two companys which I did when I went to check my statis there was only one registraed and the other had been removed from there site, and now you have to have 6-8 points and I only have one so buyer beware I should have known it was to good to be ture. and one last thing you cant get in touch with them the members support is a joke!!!!!

Andrea
sulphur springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2004 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/product-test-panel-com/nationwide/product-test-panel-com-ripoff-wwwproducttestpanelcom-internet-108667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content