Complaint Review: Product Test Panel

• Reported By: rochester New York
  • Product Test Panel
    producttestpanel.com
    Nationwide

Product Test Panel They took my money and ran with it. With out looking back. New Yok Internet

*Consumer Comment: Quit Expecting Something For Nothing

They took me for a ride that I didnt enjoy. They took my money and I am still waiting for my 42in flat screen,ipod,a couple of 500$ gift cards,laptops.Must I go on.I hope we can put a stop to these people and organizitions..You might as well say they are getting away with murder.I feel like I was violated as well as so many others..It is not fair .We need to do something about it.

Jennifer
rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/product-test-panel/nationwide/product-test-panel-they-took-my-money-and-ran-with-it-with-out-looking-back-new-yok-inte-243228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Quit Expecting Something For Nothing

AUTHOR: Juliet - (U.S.A.)

If consumers would stop believing they will get something substantial while offering virtually nothing for it, that would go a long way in stopping these scams.

I understand people are signing up for services, and all that, and being charged for them, through eternity, but yes, those charges are "nothing" in relation to what the person expects to get in return, such as a plasma TV, etc.

The first few times a person does a "get a free whatever" offer, and finds out they are paying for this, that and the other thing, well, can't blame you for trying. But in pretty short order, when the offers keep coming, and NOTHING MATERIALIZES as a "Reward" - time to wake up.

Stop feeding the monster, and it will have to die.

But I just don't think that's going to happen.