Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: Rosie444 — Southaven Mississippi USA
Professional Credit Management inc
500 West Washington Ave. Jonesboro , Arkansas USA

Professional Credit Management inc Company won't resolve my issue and continue to hang up and avoid my calls Jonesboro Arkansas

A medical bill was sent to this company in November and when I spoke to both the medical company and the creditor they never billed my insurance company. After this realization they told me they are going to put my bill on hold with the creditor (PCM) until insurance has gone through. I never reveived another bill or contact from them. A month goes by and I receive an email stating my credit report has an issue. When I checked, this creditor all of a sudden reported me to the credit bureau for not paying! I since then have been trying to resolve this issue. The creditor will not tell me how much I owe, they just keep saying "we will call you back" and never do. They have told me on numerous occasions that my bill is on hold, waiting for insurance. Yet they will not take my bad remark off my credit score. How can I pay you if you won't let me? How can a company have a mark against your credit if they do not have an actual bill for you to pay?? They will no longer take my phone calls, because I call that often to try and resolve this and make them fix my credit! This place is full of rude, unhelpful employees. They are slandering my name and I will continue to bother them until this issue is fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/professional-credit-management-inc/jonesboro-arkansas-72401/professional-credit-management-inc-company-wont-resolve-my-issue-and-continue-to-hang-up-1368911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Credit Management inc