Complaint Review: Professional Transportation Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Reported By: Dawn — Georgetown Kentucky United States of America
  • Professional Transportation Inc.
    3700 East Morgan Avenue
    Evansville, Indiana
    United States of America

Professional Transportation Inc. PTI transports rail workers Evansville, Indiana

On October 10, 2012 I worked for PTI for a day. The entire day I was insulted by my trainer who constantly told me how awful I drove. I worked for 8 hours that day and did nothing but drive around. Only stopped one time the entire day to go to the bathroom didn't even really have time to get food or anything. They told me they'd call me the next day about my schedule and nobody ever did. I was called and offered another job, and I took it. Emailed the branch manager and resigned my position. I emailed her a week or so later and asked her about my pay for the day and she emailed said I'd be paid on 11/2/2012 to this day 11/22/2012 I still have yet to recieve my pay for the day I worked.

If you apply for this company and they want you to work for them don't, and if you see a job posting for this company don't apply it's not worth the headache and run around they give you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/professional-transportation-inc/evansville-indiana-47715/professional-transportation-inc-pti-transports-rail-workers-evansville-indiana-972639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content