Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Reported By: Rick Greensburg Indiana — Greensburg Indiana United States of America
  • Progressive Business Publications
    370 Technology Drive PO Box 3019
    Malvern, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Progressive Business Publications subscription terms, one year unlimited access, ordered by Malvern, Pennsylvania

Invoice from Progressive Business Publications indicates I ordered a one year unlimited access subscription to Safety Training Toolkit 3.0. This is not true. Whenever a telemarketer calls me, my only words are "I am not interested".

The notice we recieved indicates it is the 4th notice, however the notice provides a user name and password to be able to login to the website safetytrainingtoolkit.com.

I did not order or authorize the subscription, and no one in our company has accessed the website safetytrainingtoolkit.com.

I Googled Progressive Business Publications and found there are many complaints that this company runs a telemarketing scam. The invoice they send is very intimidating threatening legal action if payment is not made.

I would like anyone that alleges I or anyone in my company authorized any subscription or purchase over the phone to provide me with a copy of a recording of the phone conversation. [continued below]....
..... Show me the digital voice recording that was taken for "quality" control reasons.

First I don't think they could prove the transaction was ordered or authorized by anyone at our company, and all the information found on the invoice is available on our website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/progressive-business-publications/malvern-pennsylvania-19355/progressive-business-publications-subscription-terms-one-year-unlimited-access-ordered-802854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content