Complaint Review: Progressive Relocation

Pembrike Pines, Florida
    USA

Progressive Relocation Extreme over charges. Pembroke Pines Florida

*Author of original report: PROGRESSIVE RELOCATION, Pembroke Pine, FL

This company originally provided me with an estimated of 929 cu ft (based on previous estimates of 6500 pounds). At pick up day, the movers showed up around 1PM. Kuki, the estimator quoted an additional 1,071 cu ft and $140 for stair and $140 for long-carrier at origination (TOTAL 2,000 CU FT). When my husband inspected the truck most of the items were organized to occupy the most space as possible. We needed the furniture out since we needed to catch a plane the following day. A week after we realized that the stairs and long-distance charges were incorrectly charged to us; pricing was removed from the final price.

***** SECTION 8 OF CONTRACT: States that final charges will be based on actual weight or cubic feet/volume. After 2 weeks of waiting for my furniture to be delivered, the truck showed up Friday at 5PM. Before the cargo was unloaded, my husband (a physics engineer) measured the volume of the our items inside the truck. The total cu ft was 1,040 (NOT 2,000). Of course, since it was after hours there is nobody to help you. The truck driver does not have the decision to adjust the pricing down but can charge additional services (Interesting!). If we did not pay the intital estimated balance in CASH (BASED ON 2,000 CU FT) the driver couldn't unload the truck. I talked to a sales agent in the company and he says that my husband better focused in building a space ship instead of measuring the truck.

WE ARE CONTACTING THE COMPANY THIS COMING WEEK WITH PROOF OF ABOVE. We know this is going to be a battle since they are professional scammers.

WE WILL BE FILING A LAWSUIT IF NECESSARY, WE ARE WELCOME TO CLASS ACTIONS AGAINST THESE SCAMMERS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 03:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/progressive-relocation/pembrike-pines-florida-33025/progressive-relocation-extreme-over-charges-pembroke-pines-florida-1156587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

PROGRESSIVE RELOCATION, Pembroke Pine, FL

AUTHOR: - ()

4/17/15- File a damage clain on 12/15/2014. ralked to Sierra (Claim Dpt) on 3/13/15 said that the check was on the way to wait 2 weeks. Today 4/17 the check has not come. I have called for the last month every single day several times during the day and either the place me on hold for over 30 mts and I had to hang out, or they do not answer the call or hang up on me. I was placed on hold today for 27 mts. Sent letter questioning why my money was not sent. of course, no answer. It looks like they have customer notarized the Settlement Agreement to send it to the insurance company  but at the end they do not send the money to the customer instead they hope you do not call anymore.