Complaint Review: Progressive Tax Group

• Progressive Tax Group
    5010 N. Parkway Calabasas, Ste. 101
    Calabasas, California
    United States of America

Progressive Tax Group Joe Garcia, Terri Turner,Grace, Stacy Brandon, & Supervisor Chris. I hired PTG to help settle Tax issuses in the state of MI. They never returned my calls & when I was able to talk to someone they say they would call the next day never received a call back. They stol Calabasas, California

*Consumer Comment: Crazy Stuff

I think the so called Tax analyst's & Attorney's at PTG are liars and cons.

In March of 2010 I hired them to settle a tax issues I had with the IRS and the State of. They stole $6,000 of my hard earn money and never did a thing for me.

They never return your calls, they put you on hold soon long then some how you get disconnected. The few times I talked to Customer Service to complain to a supervisor he say he would talk to the attorney's and call me tomorrow, I'm still waiting. 2 years later. They must be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/progressive-tax-group/calabasas-california-91302/progressive-tax-group-joe-garcia-terri-turnergrace-stacy-brandon-supervisor-chris-i-846188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Crazy Stuff

AUTHOR: tax_watch_blogger - (United States of America)

I plan on soon starting a blog covering such practices by these tax resolution companies.  I am especially interested in writing about how their actual contracts often don't match what they promise on the phone.

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the service's agreement (contract) they sent you?  I would obviously ask that if there is any personal information on the contract that it not be included.

My email address is taxwatchblogger and is a gmail account (I'd spell out the email address but formatting at ripoffreport doesn't allow "at" symbols.