Complaint Review: Project Lamp Center Aka SageRyder

• Reported By: Glendale Arizona
  • Project Lamp Center Aka SageRyder
    4060 Peachtree Rd, Ste D-334
    Atlanta, Georgia

Project Lamp Center Aka SageRyder Aka NEC Projector Lamps Not going to get that refund! Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: It gets better!!

Like anyone else who has a family and wants to save money, I went looking for a company to save a little money on a new tube for my tv.

After two month, and no word from Projector Lamp Center, I tracked my order. Through their echat, they have no phones, I found out that they could not tell me when the order would go through. I cancelled the order.

Within a week I received an email that stated it would take up to 30 days for the refund to process and be mail out. Two months later no check.

Again, with no contact to me from Projector Lamp Center, I had to do another echat to find out the problem with the refund.

Of course you can not find out this kind of info through their echat. You have to send emails through their help desk, and wait for their answer.

What is their answer??!!! We are needling a little more time right now to process out refunds. Thank you for you patience.

Over four months and counting! No product, no refund, but at least they appreciate my patience.

Do not get yourself involved with Projector Lamp Center aka SageRyder!

Tonia
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/project-lamp-center-aka-sageryder/atlanta-georgia-30319/project-lamp-center-aka-sageryder-aka-nec-projector-lamps-not-going-to-get-that-refund-at-404326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It gets better!!

AUTHOR: Tonia - (U.S.A.)

I did further digging on this company! Not only have they ripped off so many people, but they have done it after filing for bankruptcy in in July of 2007. We have money problems, but let us keep taking your money and f-ing you in the process! I filed a complaint with the BBB of Atlanta, and maybe they can get me the refund.