Complaint Review: ProLash

Internet
    United States of America

ProLash ProLash Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: ProLash Update

I bought the ProLash trial membership but did not receive the product so before the 15 days was up I cancelled the membership. Imagine my surprise when I found my bank account charged $119.32. From January 12th to January 25th is not 15 days.

They took the money before the trial membership time was up plus I still to this day have not received anything from them I checked with USPS they said the package went out on 1/12/2013 but I never received the package

What can I do to get my money back. I should have something I can do about them taking my money before the 15 days was up plus not receiving anything for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prolash/internet/prolash-prolash-ripoff-internet-1007859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ProLash Update

AUTHOR: Jo - (United States of America)

I'm very amazed. I submitted my complaint to the BBB and sent sent my complaint to Pro Lash and I got an immediate response from ProLash They are going to refund the total 199.32 plus the original 8.79 to my account. After reading all the complaints that said ProLash didn't coporate and were rude I thought Oh Boy Im in touble but they came through and on their own I glad they decided to refund my money without a big todo I saved all my emails and the tracking info from USPS and let them know they had taken my money from my account 2 days before the 15 day trial period was up So maybe that helped.