Complaint Review: Prolash

600 Grant St. 6th Floor
    Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Prolash Stole money from my SSI account! Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

I got a text stating I'd won an ipad but I had to purchase my choice of several things of which the cheapest was the prolash. I paid with my SSI debit card. I was told nothing of future charges. This was 4 months ago.

I go to the ATM today, 2-1, and find that $33 was taken out of this account at EXACTLY 12:01a.m. They knew EXACTLY when that money would be put into this account. I never gave them permission to take it and I NEVER received anything for it.

They hit a new low....stealing from the handicapped. I am homebound and that is all I have to live on. Shame on Prolash for their despicable deeds!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prolash/pittsburg-pennsylvania-15219/prolash-stole-money-from-my-ssi-account-pittsburg-pennsylvania-832486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content