Complaint Review: Protection Law Center Thomas Austin PA

• Protection Law Center Thomas Austin PA
    1620 West Oakland Park Boulevard Suite 200
    Oakland Park, Florida
    United States of America

Protection Law Center Thomas Austin PA Consumer Beware of this Predatory Company Oakland Park, Florida

Back in November 2011 i spoke to William Lynskey from Protection Law Center and he assured me that he could save the home my 75 year mother lived in. He cautioned me to make the initial down payment of $750.00 immediately so his company can go on file with the mortgage company. I paid $1100 initially and he assured me the mitigates were ready to take on this case. I informed him this would be a second home modification for this home and stated it should not be a problem. He asked what would be a comfortable payment for the home and interst rate. Initially William Lynskey was great at returning calls and emails. I made my send installment payment of $1100 in February.

I finally was able to speak with the mitigate William Jones because he was working on my file. Around March 2012 the phone calls and email correspondence stopped. I tried to email William Lynskey and his email address is out of service. I called every number at the company and got no answer. I emailed William Jones and he said there was a flood in the building and they had to move all their files to another location he left a phone number for me to contact him but everytime i called there was an answering service. I called Thomas Austin's Law firm trying to get in contact with someone because my loan modification was denied when i spoke to the bank .

I emailed William Jones again and he said the bank would not be able to modify my loan and that was the end . I called the ban back a week later and they stated that they spoke to William and infomed him of some documents needed to reopen the case I never received the message from him and unfortunately it was too late to submit the forms to the bank the house was foreclosed on and now my 75 year old mother has to move. To make matters worst This company then over charged my bank account by taking out double payments. I can't get in contact with anyone. Please stay clear of this company they do not return calls or emails and they will not save your home!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/protection-law-center-thomas-austin-pa/oakland-park-florida-33311/protection-law-center-thomas-austin-pa-consumer-beware-of-this-predatory-company-oakland-907948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content