Complaint Review: ProTuningLab Inc

19745 Colima Rd #1-812
    Rowland Heights, California
    United States of America

ProTuningLab Inc BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY Rowland Heights, California

I purchased a set of headlights and a set of fog lights for a '02 mustang. I only received one small package which measured 12"x 12" x 7.5"that had a shipping wt of 2 lbs.

Inside this was a smaller box(containing the fog lights) it was clear that there was no possible way the headlights were shipped in this box.

I made several attempts to contact this company by phone and by email and finally I contacted them through paypal dispute and asked for my purchased item or a refund.They said the order was shipped in one box and refused  my refund/item.Which is clear it could not have shipped in this one box

This company is the WORST company I have ever had to deal with, they say thay have very good customer service, well I say it is terrible at best. I would never do business with this company again. There company's business ethnics are very poor and they really don't care for the customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/protuninglab-inc/rowland-heights-california-91748/protuninglab-inc-buyers-beware-of-this-company-rowland-heights-california-625853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content