Complaint Review: Provell aka Damark

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 27, 2002
  • Reported By: Escondido CA
  • Provell aka Damark
    they won't give it out for
    Minnetonka, Minnesota

Provell aka Damark fraudulent practices ripoff business from hell Minnetonka Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: Damark/Provell's contact info ...call them - it got me a refund!

The Provell company charged my card for $93.99, even though I had no idea who they were. They later decided to refund my money, but only partially, as there were "transaction fees." Transaction fees on a fraudulent charge?!

I did lots of research on this company, and while I was arguing with them over the phone, in those two weeks they changed their name from Damark to "Provell." Interesting. Too much bad press with the name Damark. In fact, if you search Damark fraud under Google, dozens of websites pop up detailing their fraudulent practices, but almost nothing under Provell..... not yet:)

Rebecca
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/provell-aka-damark/minnetonka-minnesota/provell-aka-damark-fraudulent-practices-ripoff-business-from-hell-minnetonka-minnesota-23867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Damark/Provell's contact info ...call them - it got me a refund!

AUTHOR: Aaron - ()

This is the information I used to finally get my double-refund check (for credit card fraud):

Provell
Mike Gregory
333 Grant Ave
Junction City KS 66441- Map
(785) 761-3700
FAX: (785) 761-3701

I just called that number, and whoever picked up found my file immediately. The next day someone from their Consumer Affairs dept. called me back and I was actually cashing a double-refund check within 30 days. Good luck!