Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2004

• Reported By:Cedar Hill Texas
Providian Emerge
emergecard.com Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Providian Emerge ripoff by going from a low interest rate to 29.97% Columbus Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

When I first received the providian card, it had a low interest rate, something like 14%. I had a limit of $2500 and I was doing just fine with paying my bill every month and with no advance notice or good reason, they switched me to emerge which has a really high interest rate of 29.97%. I don't know why they switched me because I was making my payments every month and out of the blue, this happened. I'm make payments and it seems like it's not going anywhere.

Debra
Cedar Hill, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2004 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/providian-emerge/columbus-georgia-31902/providian-emerge-ripoff-by-going-from-a-low-interest-rate-to-2997-columbus-georgia-87214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Providian Emerge