Complaint Review: ps2cover.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Reported By: Judy — Spokane Washington U.S.A.
  • ps2cover.com
    Ontario Canada
    Internet
    United States of America

ps2cover.com Fraud. Security images fraud. No item or refund received Internet

On August 10th, 2012 I ordered 2 special Nintendo DS cards for $38.26 which included $5.95 postage. On August 11th, 2012 the funds were taken from bank.

On September 5th, I reported on the contact us link from my orders page  that I had still not received the product and received an automated reply and nothing more.

I have sent many notifications since with no response whatsoever.  Today I clicked on the Comodo Secure Shopping link to find out more about them and found it's just an image with no link at all.

I should have researched more but that does not justify this ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ps2covercom/internet/ps2covercom-fraud-security-images-fraud-no-item-or-refund-received-internet-1000854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content