Complaint Review: PSI exams

• PSI exams

Internet, Michigan
    United States of America

PSI exams Lie Internet, Michigan

I am from Michigan. I took the state board test for Life Health and accident producer. I recieved a 70.6 on my test and failed. I then was told the law had changed and needed a 72%. I then retested and recieved exactly a 72%. Again I was told I had failed.

I got 108 out of 150 right. that is exactly a 72%. I was then told I missed it by 1 question. I called the company and talked to the supervisor he told me that I was missenformed. He then said I have to pass the test with a 73% and I needed 109 out of 150 questions right. He also went on to tell me that I need exactly a 73% the scores are not rounded up. Now if you break that down 109 questions right would be a 72.66%. . so what they are saying is a 72% is not passing but a 72.66% is.

On top of everything else alot of the questions had more than 1 right answer. Some of the material I have never seen or read about. You may say just retake the test.

However I have talked with the state of michigan and they told me they are going to investigate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psi-exams/internet-michigan-/psi-exams-lie-internet-michigan-929059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content