Report: #1331968

• Reported By: A.D. — Tampa Florida USA
  • PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops

Internet
    USA

Greetings. Please avoid and and steer clear from this PSO company called "PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops". Michelle and Kate refuses to pay their employees, and answer emails in regards to missing pay! Michelle and Kate owe me a little over $100 from 6 days of work recently(September 2016). My payday is today, and nothing has hit my account as of yet. Even though my console has stated that I get paid on this day today, and previous emails from Michelle stated so as well. I haven't received a check in the mail neither! If if you are looking for a reliable PSO company, please take note of their website and stay away! I have my attorney looking into this as we speak! Here's their contact info(mind you they don't have phone numbers listed which should have been an indication too). michelle@phonesexop.com & kate@phonesexop.com Website: phonesexop.com/ They have other non payment complaints on other PSO forums as well. You all have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2016 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pso-enterprisesphone-sex-ops/internet/pso-enterprisesphone-sex-ops-missing-payment-internet-1331968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

This sounds very familiar

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Please check out this link to another Ripoff Report to see if the company you worked for could possibly be the same one-woman-scammer as this:

ripoffreport.com/r/Voxcom-PSO/nationwide/Voxcom-PSO-PK-Telecom-Group-XOXO-Telecom-Group-Different-name-same-scam-Dont-work-for-1312852

Be aware that she often changes the name she goes by as well as company names and websites.

Update 10/22/2016

AUTHOR: - ()

Greetings, I had filed a complaint here about Michelle and Kate of PSO Enterprises in regards to non payment here recently. With the assistance of my attorney, I was finally paid from PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops after waiting over 2 weeks from the original paydate! I strongly believe that without my attorney's help, me doing this alone would have been a long, drawn out and stressful process! These PSO companies who don't pay their employees will need to take responsibility in paying their employees or else they will have to face harsh legal consequences, and a bad reputation at that! Take DMB Times for instance! We as independent contractors will have to stand up against PSO companies who refuse to pay their employees! Even though I had finally been paid by them, I would not EVER recommend anyone to work for this company unless you want to work for them for free, or have a 2++ week delay in payment from the original paydate. SMH. Good Riddens!