Complaint Review: PSP Blender

• Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • PSP Blender
    www.pspblender.com
    Internet

PSP Blender Deceptive business practice. Will not refund money, even though they give a 30 day guarantee Internet

I received a new PSP as a gift and was searching Craigs List for games when I came across an add for "all the games and movies you want for a one time price". Well, of course I signed up and gave them my 40 bucks. They then gave me a login to the site and instructions on how to "hack" into the PSP, thus allowing me to download games and movies (mind you, it takes 6 hours to download one game).

Well, after trying it for about a week I gave up and thought it better and easier to just buy the games. I sent and email requesting a refund and was well within my rights to get it, seeing as I only used it for 7 days and was unsatisfied. All I got was a run around. Different people trying to tell me how to download and sending me links to instructions.

When you have a problem with this company you have to open a "ticket". I have opened 4 now because they got to the point of just closing my tickets and not even responding anymore. My last "ticket" stated that I was going to go to my bank (which I did) and file a fraudulent claim. I will update this report when I hear back from them.

If you are reading this, than you are smarter that I was. Don't be fooled like me. Stay away, far away. Either go with a reputable business or do like I did and just buy the games outright. I bought a lot of 12 games on ebay for 20 bucks!! Way cheaper than this company anyways!!

Mark
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psp-blender/internet/psp-blender-deceptive-business-practice-will-not-refund-money-even-though-they-give-a-30-349735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content