Complaint Review: Psychic Advisor

• Reported By: Nicole — LA Louisiana USA
  • Psychic Advisor

USA

Psychic Advisor Psychic love counselor Crook and fraud fake caster and psychic

*Consumer Comment: KRYSTIE LYNN SCAMMED ME TOO!

I found this lady on etsy, had a reading. Reading was good, so i thought. She recommended spell. Well, i paid over $700 for it to remove a stem in the guy. Next thing you know, after the work was done, soemting else came up that i needed to pay for so the stem cannot do more damage, a protection. I paid an additional $500 and later she says i need a cleansing. What the hell? Cleansing was supposed to be done in 1st place.

Then she says once her work is done i will have results. 3 months later still no results but she did tell me that her work was done. She told me the spirits said 30 days. Well, she changed what the spirits said to add 4 more weeks. What the hell? The spirits lied? Then her emails stopped and i kept emailing to see whats going on. She never replied.

Eventually she replied back weeks later saying what a horrible client i have been and rude and pushy for results. She said she never had a client ask for results. WHAT A BUNCH OF LIES!!

Then she said about redoing all the work. I refuse to pay a con like that!!! She had no reason to call me names. Very unprofessional plus no results. She was actually trying to ruin my life. My only trusted reader, has told me about this con doing spells against me, not helping me.

She changes email address on me several times and the money sent was always to her friend, not to her. Her etsy account disappeared too. There is no trace of her ever on there. Till this day, i don't know if she even has a website or her name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2017 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psychic-advisor/-/psychic-advisor-psychic-love-counselor-crook-and-fraud-fake-caster-and-psychic-1363827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

KRYSTIE LYNN SCAMMED ME TOO!

AUTHOR: BlackPanther69 - (USA)

She lies! Don't pay her. She got me for $900.00. No results! The only results is that their were none!