Complaint Review: psychic palace

• Reported By: Judy — SAN JOSE California USA
  • psychic palace

Internet
    USA

psychic palace based in Austra-"Exceptionally Gifted"-Psychics not sure Internet

I've suffered 5/Strokes all back to back. So by me being down and bed ridden and living on a fixed income, it made it very difficult for me to get caught up on my bills. I was praying that I could find someone to help me get my finances up just a little to help me get caught up. I was praying just to win a little from the "Lottery" to help me. So when I read all the things that Psychic Palace had to offer I thought maybe they can help me too.

I never in my wildest dreams thought for one second that they would rip me off. So I ordered 2/Spells one for the Lottery and one for a quick win as well. When I went to bed that night I could not sleep, so I got up and email them. When I got up the next morning, they still had not emailed me back, sao I sent another email, and my gut kept telling me the money is gone.  I spent all day checking to see if they emailed me-nothing at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psychic-palace/internet/psychic-palace-based-in-austra-exceptionally-gifted-psychics-not-sure-internet-1393316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content