Complaint Review: Psychic readings by Theresa

• Psychic readings by Theresa
    442 Route 17 North
    Tuxedo, New York
    United States of America

Psychic readings by Theresa Asked for additional money each time I saw her to remove bad curse Tuxedo, New York

*General Comment: Yes, you are correct

Psychic asked for $75 to do a full life reading which only lasted 20 minutes. She never provided any detailed information. Asked for additional $90 for candles for a novena to find out who cursed me. She said she would give me names at end of 9 days. She hasn't responded to my phone calls in 5 days after she told me to call her. She always asked me for information and then would make general statements regarding my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psychic-readings-by-theresa/tuxedo-new-york-10987/psychic-readings-by-theresa-asked-for-additional-money-each-time-i-saw-her-to-remove-bad-1005842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Yes, you are correct

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I also went to see Theresa....she told me the same thing.  I had a curse on me that she had to remove except, she wanted a super amount of money to do it.  Everytime I did go to her, her amounts for other services would go up.  She is just out for money...